Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break Travel

The spring equinox is almost here. That glorious time of the year that finds my cats impatiently waiting for meals not found on the menu inside the house. What about you? Are you thinking travel? If you are, you're definitely not alone. I spent a little time today rounding up some specials on a variety of travel packages. Maybe one sounds good to you.




Choose the Gran Caribe Real Cancun and save up to 40% on your vacation package plus up to two kids stay free. Just book by March 29th. Your kids will love the new Oki Splash Water Park, complete with pirate ship, castle and water canons. For the teens and tweens, they can hang out at a club designed especially for them, the new T-zone. This United Vacations package includes:
  • Roundtrip flight, including any fuel surcharges.
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Roundtrip airport/hotel transportation
  • 24 hour customer service


Have Disney on your mind? You’re in luck! Book your vacation package including Flight + Hotel + Magic Your Way Ticket and get up to 3 nights FREE at the Walt Disney World® Resort and up to 3 days FREE on your Magic Your Way Ticket! Plus, with travel between 1/4 – 3/29/09 receive a $200 Disney Gift Card!

I've said it previously, but I don't mind saying it again-Florida is a great place to vacation, especially for younger kids. You could stay in a reasonably priced hotel/condo right on the beach with a pool and be happy and content for days. Florida is where my children first discovered the ocean, so maybe I'm just partial to this part of the U.S.


I would love the opportunity to help you plan a spring getaway. Contact me with your own personal wish list and I'll do my best to fulfill it. It costs you absolutely nothing and I might be able to find you a great deal. marcia@libertytravelstore.com



Until next time,



luv2travelwithme




No comments:

Post a Comment